Friday, August 25, 2006

...cosmic can of worms...

Isiah 45:7I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.” King James’ version of the Bible.

http://www.hti.umich.edu/cgi/k/kjv/kjv-idx?type=citation&book=Isaiah&chapno=45&startverse=7&endverse=

sometimes it makes me think that the so-called biblical tree of knowledge is just a big cosmic can of worms, and that there isn’t any can bigger to contain it… so we just devour the worms. or they devour us, whichever happens first. frankly, I wouldn’t mind having worm soup.

2 comments:

slim whale said...

i say these are just myths needed to be threshed out (or deconstructed, depending on where you're coming from). anybody's take on what this universe is about is as valid as the average beggar's take on how the world has forsaken him.

i won't even dare touch so-called biblical truths...

i've had enough of myths (and mythemes that comprise them)

jet descallar said...

duh??? your level of intellect when it comes to these things are way beyond MY comprehension. my unembellished mind is not worthy of your visit to my blog!

we're not worthy!
we're not worthy!

hehehe