Tuesday, September 13, 2005

waiting

it's still 37 minutes before 7 in the evening, before i could go out and drive again in the streets, before the unseen chains of the MMDA's coding scheme release me from my prison.

i seem to have started a nasty habit of hating having to wait.

and my typing is getting slow. i'm drifting to nothingness, just waiting for the clock to move closer to seven. and it did. it's now 6: 25pm.

what an improvement! i could almost rejoice! without the bounce of course...

but i have to resign to the fact that i am still destined to wait. because everything is beyond my control. everything is beyond my will. everything is bey- wait! it's 6:27 already! yehey!

the steady pace of time progresses, and i am starting to enjoy this tedious waiting, if not only because of the tiny seconds that pass ba, as if trickling drops from a water spout. tip tap tip tap they say.

i'm getting my head examined tomorrow. perhaps a funeral or two for some brain cells i killed today... tip tap tip tap... there they go again!.... tip tap tip tap....

6:29

6:30...

tip tap tip tap....

No comments: