Monday, October 16, 2006

...surrender...

There is numbing pain that’s enveloping my heart. It’s a silent monster that creeps slowly, masked by a deep longing for you. And then it finally broke free, and every vein in my body ceases to respond. The heart is next.

You patiently tell me bedtime stories about how your life had been without me. My hand is clasped into yours as you slowly, yet unknowingly, attempt to break the battle that is waging inside of me. Like kids’ in a quarrel over whose turn it is on the swing, you push me off it. And as I lay half soaked in mud, this seething pain in me begins to unravel.

Words do not make dents anymore. And helpless as though I am looking up to you on that swing from the soft ground that I had fallen, you still are the angel in my eyes.

And heaven takes me. Or hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, i tried to ignore the facts but it won't change..I've plan to get even with someone but i only letting that person continue to hurt me.I've learned that easiest way to do in life is just to enjoy and accept what i have now.I have to open up a new chapter of my life and leave a good memory behind.